Machine specially designed for laboratory,
able to fill liquids (OPHTHALMICS),
Output up to 6.000 b/h
- Filling and capping machine for eye-drop bottles.
- Intermittent rotary filler for doses from 1ml to 500ml.
- For formats up to 80 mm ø in simple configuration. Maximum output 3.000/ hour.
For formats up to 26 mm ø in double configuration. Maximum output 6.000/ hour.
- Totally built in stainless steel Aisi 304.
- Built as per cGMP, FDA standards.
- Machine can be sterilized by H2O2 and without corners.
- Machine can hold up to 4 heads.
- Elements in contact with product Aisi 316L.
- Compact machine including eye-drop introduction by means of a servo pick and place, cap introduction by mean of a servo pick and place and screwing by penumatics.
- Star wheel, controlled by servomotor.
- Controlled through axes controlling system.
- Nozzles ra<0,5 with special rugosity for sterile products.
- No bottle, no fill.
- DQ Documentation.
- Bottles feeding by means of turn table, or unscrambler.
- Vials Filling by means of: Peristaltic pump, Stainless steel Rotary pump, Ceramic Rotary pump, CIP/SIP Rotary pump.